Elson has worked in the telecoms and technology research industries for over 10 years. Elson previously worked for the GSMA connected living team as an Analyst from 2014-2016, and worked for 8 years prior to this for analyst firm, Informa Telecoms & Media. Elson has presented on numerous technology, telecoms and digital topics at conferences worldwide, including Mobile World Congress.
· Digital Content Business Models, IIoT, machine learning, M2M and telecom operator strategies
Key interest and areas of knowledge
· Internet of Things, carrier billing and IoT. Research suites Elson has produced include Digital Content Business Models: OTT &Telco Strategies, Digital Twins and EDGE Processing in IoT.
Work Experience and Events
- Currently working as an analyst for Juniper Research
· 2 Years Experience as an IoT Analyst for GSMA
· 8 Years experience as an Analyst for Informa Telecoms & Media/OVUM
· Spoken and chaired numerous discussions at telecoms conferences worldwide, including Mobile World Congress
· MSc Hons degree in Sustainability and Management from Royal Holloway University
· BSc (Hons) in Economics from Brunel University