Why Attend Digital Transformation Week?
Register your interest here for the 2023 North America edition on 17-18 May 2023 at the Santa Clara Convention Center, CA. Thank you to all our sponsors, exhibitors, attendees and everyone who made the event happen.
Join us again in 2023 to hear from leading digital experts and discover key strategies for making your digital efforts a success. Explore the critical technologies and approaches needed to improve customer engagement and drive your organisation’s digital culture.
Digital Transformation Week is not another talking shop for digital transformation, but a senior level forum for enterprise-level decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in their business.
This conference is perfect for digital and IT leaders, driving change and innovation within their organisations.
CTO • CIO • CDO • CISO • CAO • CMO • IT Directors • Head of IT • Head of Digital Transformation • Director of Business Transformation & Innovation
Director of Emerging Technologies • Head of Business Change • Solutions Architects
Network Managers • Information Security Managers • Data Scientists • Business Analysts • Cloud Service Providers • IOT / AI Infrastructure Providers
What will I learn?
○ Crisis Response and Fresh ways of working – Discussing digital transformation during the time of COVID-19. Discussing the introduction of new workplace technologies to enable the digital workforce. What tools, technologies and solutions work best?
○ Headless Tech for creating custom shopping experiences – Strategies for blending content with commerce to benefit both customer experience and back end e-commerce functionality.
○ Artificial Intelligence – The key to knowing your customers. Using AI to understand and anticipate the behaviours of customers in order to serve better, more personal, more relevant experiences that lead to increased loyalty over time.
○ Discussing the new opportunities presented for organisations through 5G connectivity and WiFi6 for consumer engagement and experience?
○ Big Data and Analytics Architecture – Enabling your insights driven business – Generating insights that reduce Inefficiencies in your business processes – where can improvements be made that have the biggest impact? And what challenges are to be overcome to make such improvements?
○ With Quantum Computing providing the ability to easily query, monitor, analyze, and act on data at scale, from any source at any time on a scale which has never been seen before. What are the tangible opportunities of this technology and how can it be implemented in the real-world?
○ Shifting your IT spend from legacy to leading edge – Understanding how edge computing can enable optimisation of artificial intelligence and machine learning, 5G, IoT, and more.
○ Blockchain as an Accelerator of Business Processes, a game change for supply chain and the standard for digital transactions.
Senior Level Speakers
The event will consist of live sessions featuring 40 influential speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Sharing real-life case studies and experiences from industries including:
manufacturing • retail • telecoms • enterprise • IoT •
government • transportation/automotive
• healthcare • cyber security
Networking Opportunities & App
There are many opportunities to network at the Digital Transformation Week. Meet with specialists who can provide you with actionable advice as you develop your Digital Transformation strategy and implementation. Our AI-powered desktop & mobile app is the official networking solution for the event and also the platform to watch all session recordings.
Login to the platform to plan your day with ease; view the agenda, speakers and exhibitors. You can also connect with and organise meetings with other attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
On-Demand Session Recordings
Your ticket give you access to the event’s session recordings on-demand for 14 days after the event via the event’s app. You will receive your login details via email to access the app around two weeks before the event.