Why Attend Digital Transformation Week?
Digital Transformation has been a buzz word in IT circles for years, and it’s expected to play an even bigger role in enterprise planning in 2022. Big leaps in Cloud Computing, Analytics Architecture, Edge Computing and AI now means that Digital Transformation is not only viable, but it’s an imperative. Post-Pandemic we have witnessed new and transformative technologies entering the workplace enabling businesses to innovate and thrive in an increasingly digital world and therefore the ability to adapt is crucial.
Join us at Digital Transformation week on 5-6 October 2022 and hear from industry leading digital experts and discover key strategies for marking your digital efforts a success. Discover the critical technologies and approaches needed to make better and more informed business decisions, improve operational efficiency, enhance customer engagement, and drive your organization’s digital culture.
Don’t miss this unique opportunity to explore a variety of convergent technologies for a holistic, digital everything world. This unmissable virtual conference is co-located with Edge Computing Expo, as well as TechEx North America which explores IoT, AI, Cybersecurity & Cloud, Blockchain and 5G, all under the same roof.
Digital Transformation Week is not another talking shop for digital transformation, but a senior level forum for enterprise-level decision-makers seeking to explore and evaluate new technologies and strategic approaches to drive innovation in their business.
This conference is perfect for digital and IT leaders, driving change and innovation within their organisations.
CTO • CIO • CDO • CISO • CAO • CMO • IT Directors • Head of IT • Head of Digital Transformation • Director of Business Transformation & Innovation
Director of Emerging Technologies • Head of Business Change • Solutions Architects
Network Managers • Information Security Managers • Data Scientists • Business Analysts • Cloud Service Providers • IOT / AI Infrastructure Providers
What will I learn?
○ Understanding Risk and Security – Why Cybersecurity needs to be a priority in your Digital Transformation journey
○ Crisis Response and Fresh ways of working – Discussing digital transformation during the time of COVID-19. Discussing the introduction of new workplace technologies to enable the digital workforce. What tools, technologies and solutions work best?
○ Headless Tech for creating custom shopping experiences – Strategies for blending content with commerce to benefit both customer experience and back end e-commerce functionality.
○ Artificial Intelligence – The key to knowing your customers. Using AI to understand and anticipate the behaviours of customers in order to serve better, more personal, more relevant experiences that lead to increased loyalty over time.
○ Discussing the new opportunities presented for organisations through 5G connectivity and WiFi6 for consumer engagement and experience?
○ Big Data and Analytics Architecture – Enabling your insights driven business – Generating insights that reduce Inefficiencies in your business processes – where can improvements be made that have the biggest impact? And what challenges are to be overcome to make such improvements?
○ With Quantum Computing providing the ability to easily query, monitor, analyze, and act on data at scale, from any source at any time on a scale which has never been seen before. What are the tangible opportunities of this technology and how can it be implemented in the real-world?
○ Shifting your IT spend from legacy to leading edge – Understanding how edge computing can enable optimisation of artificial intelligence and machine learning, 5G, IoT, and more.
○ Blockchain as an Accelerator of Business Processes, a game change for supply chain and the standard for digital transactions.
Senior Level Speakers
The event will consist of live sessions featuring 40 influential speakers sharing their unparalleled industry knowledge and real-life experiences in the forms of solo presentations, expert panel discussions and in-depth fireside chats.
Sharing real-life case studies and experiences from industries including:
manufacturing • retail • telecoms • enterprise • IoT •
government • transportation/automotive
• healthcare • cyber security
Networking Opportunities & App
There are many opportunities to network at the Digital Transformation Week. Meet with specialists who can provide you with actionable advice as you develop your Digital Transformation strategy and implementation. Our AI-powered desktop & mobile app is the official networking solution for the event and also the platform to watch all session recordings.
Login to the platform to plan your day with ease; view the agenda, speakers and exhibitors. You can also connect with and organise meetings with other attendees, speakers, sponsors and exhibitors.
On-Demand Session Recordings
Your ticket give you access to the event’s session recordings on-demand for 14 days after the event via the event’s app. You will receive your login details via email to access the app around two weeks before the event.