Day 1 - 17 May 2023
10:00AM - Day 2
09:45AM - Day 1
04:20PM - Day 1
04:10PM - Day 1
10:30AM - Day 1
Chairperson’s Welcome and Opening Remarks.
. Jonathan Alloy, Industry Expert ,
Presentation: What IT Leaders Need to be Aware of to Secure Efficient Digital Transformation
This Session Will Explore…
- Discuss strategies for encouraging and enabling digital transformation within the traditional industries.
- Explore the lessons that can be learned from businesses that were ‘born digital’
- Recognise and combat outdated ideas that harm your digital process and strategies.
- Explore how digital technologies increase business optimisation.
Keynote Presentation: Optimizing Your Workflow via Automation
- What do we mean by Workflow Automation?
- Understanding the growing need for modernizing your workflow.
- Adopting workflow automation successfully to create business value.
- Evaluating how different enterprise sectors require different automation strategies.
- Exploring the benefits and use cases of improving your workflow automation
- What is the future of workflow automation.
Case Study: Retail as the Frontier for Transformation
- What does Digital Transformation mean for the Retail Industry?
- The benefits and challenges in transformation in the retail sector..
- Discussing the current applications and challenges of bringing XR, AR and 3D applications to retail environments.
- Case studies and lessons learned.
Panel: Fuelling Your Digital Engine – Core Digital Infrastructures, Technologies, and Beyond
This panel will explore:
- How organizations should start their digital engine from consumer centricity.
- Examples of solving business issues using analytics and data.
- Lessons from pilots, and enterprise-level transformations.
- Inspiration for business leaders to apply digital to improving positive societal impact.
Senior Representative, SKILL & CHILL
12:25PM - Day 1
Presentation: Monitoring the Impact of Your Digital Transformation Journey
- The methods of how to analyze your Digital Transformation journey.
- What are the key signs of a successful digital transformation strategy?
- Exploring the intrinsic connection of an employee, a consumer, and the end-user and the impact this has on your Digital Transformation Journey.
. Senior Representative, SKILL & CHILL, ,
Presentation: Hybrid Cloud – Driving Digital Transformation
- What is Hybrid Cloud? Where can it be applied?
- Why Hybrid Cloud? An overview of the top benefits.
- The impact of Hybrid Cloud on your Digital Transformation strategy.
- Exploring best practices to optimize your Hybrid Cloud infrastructure.
Presentation: On Cloud Nine – What to Learn from a Successful Cloud Migration
- Actionable items from Cloud Migration journeys.
- Success (and failure!) stories from organizations who have embarked on this.
- A review on cloud security.
Lunch & Networking Break
Presentation: Data, Transformation and Collective Intelligence
- Data is the new trendy word that we see everywhere today. The word “data” often implies transformation. How do companies embrace change through data?
- Discover the secrets to evolve towards a data-driven approach during “Data, Transformation and Collective Intelligence”.
Presentation: The Rise of Digital Twins – Accelerating Enterprises Virtually
- What exactly is a Digital Twin and how can it be applied to your organization.
- Are you ready for Digital Twin deployment?
- Assessing where Digital Twin can be effectively deployed in your organization.
- What are the processes to determine the right toolset that suits your organization and technical maturity?
Presentation: How Robotic Process Automation (RPA) and Digital Transformation Work in Collusion
- Discussing RPA as an essential tool in your toolkit for effective Digital Transformation.
- Exploring the attributes of RPA and how it will extenuate effective operations.
- Analyzing RPA in the workplace and how the better the process, the better the result for the company.
Panel: Exploring how Digital can Help Organizations in their Sustainability Journey
- How has Digital Transformation become more aligned to sustainability, and how it can it help future-proof businesses.
- Cultivating a culture of caution and consideration – each decision has an impact within and outside of organizations.
- Software and hardware selection, and their product life-cycles.
- Bridging digital and environmental goals.
Presentation: Driving Data Monetization to Accelerate Digital Transformation
- How your organization can practice data monetization effectively.
- Identifying the challenges and adopting the right strategy.
- Towards a digital future – data monetization is the future of the world of digital transformation.
Presentation: Into the Metaverse – Is it really the Future of the Internet?
- What is the Metaverse? Where is it?
- Exploring what the Metaverse means for businesses and organizations.
- Understanding Web 3.0 as an experience.
- Looking at the opportunities which the Metaverse presents for Enterprise businesses and the future of your organization.
End of Day One
View Day Two Content Here: