Day 1 - 17 May 2023
Digital Transformation Executive
10:00AM - Day 2
09:45AM - Day 1
04:20PM - Day 1
Digital Transformation in Action: Chairperson’s Welcome
Chairperson’s Welcome and Opening Remarks.
Head of Product (Digital, Data & MarTech)
10:00AM - Day 1
Presentation: What Technology Leaders Need to be Aware of to Secure Efficient Digital Transformation
This Session Will …
- Discuss strategies for encouraging and enabling digital transformation within the traditional industries.
- Explore the lessons that can be learned from businesses that were ‘born digital’
- Recognise and combat outdated ideas that harm your digital process and strategies.
- Explore how digital technologies increase business optimisation.
Technical Product Manager - IBM Watson Orchestrate Software
10:30AM - Day 1
Keynote Presentation: Augmenting your Workforce in a Digital-First World
The future of work and business is increasingly digital. Employees are under pressure to get more done, in less time, and with higher quality. In this new era, automation tools can no longer be just for data scientists and developers. Workers across your organization must be empowered to automate when and where it matters most, to improve their productivity and accelerate your speed of business. This requires working in new ways that were not possible before today’s advancements. Augmenting employees with digital labor to tackle tedious tasks and compiling siloed data to increase productivity will freeup time to work on new projects, solve new problems, and grow skills. Join us to learn more about how IBM Automation can help you augment your workforce with digital labor and remain dynamic, resilient and efficient in a digital-first world.
Head of Engineering, Search & Intelligence
11:00AM - Day 1
Keynote Presentation: Why You Can’t Build a Lasting Modern Business Without Search
According to McKinsey, employees spend 9.3 hours a week searching for information. That’s no surprise – even at Google and Facebook, robust internal search systems like Moma and bunnylol were well-loved, and often the untold secrets of innovation at scale. When organizations scale to a certain size, the overhead of new (and often remote) employees asking questions, trying to get up to speed on a new project, knowing who to ask about what, or even knowing something as simple as who is on which team, can be an uphill battle. Companies have tried to build a comprehensive enterprise search solution since before 2000, but for a multitude of reasons, never really generalized to all companies. In this talk, we’ll walk through why it’s such a hard problem to solve, how Glean does it differently, and why its absolutely essential for the digital transformation of any company larger than 250 people.
Lecturer, Science and Engineering Education Fellow / Principal
Stanford University School of Engineering / Sliced Bread Design
Technical Product Management
11:45AM - Day 1
CEO & Co-Founder
11:45AM - Day 1
Senior Analytics Manager
11:45AM - Day 1
VP North American AM2C & AMC Enterprise
11:45AM - Day 1
Panel: Fuelling Your Digital Engine – Core Digital Infrastructures, Technologies, and Beyond
This panel will explore:
- How organizations should start their digital engine from consumer centricity.
- Examples of solving business issues using analytics and data.
- Lessons from pilots, and enterprise-level transformations.
- Inspiration for business leaders to apply digital to improving positive societal impact.
Presentation: Digital Initiatives at Risk: The Fatal Consequences of Overlooking End Users
Join in as we discuss how failing to prioritize end users can have fatal consequences for your digital initiatives, and disruptive technologies available to IT teams for end user engagement and adoption.
We’ll walk through real world examples as we discuss:
– The quantifiable risks of low user engagement and adoption
– 4 easy ways IT teams stand to revolutionize the digital user experience
– The massive opportunities of a user-centered digital strategy
By the end of this session, attendees will come away with a stronger business case for end user engagement and adoption, as well as actionable insights to improve their organization’s approach.
Senior Software Engineer
12:55PM - Day 1
Presentation: Designing for Multi-Cloud Environments
To follow soon …
Lunch & Networking Break
Keynote Presentation: From Scarcity to Abundance: How Intelligent Automation is Revolutionizing Digital Transformation
Join Ashling Partners as they discuss the critical role of Enterprise Intelligent Automation in driving Digital Transformation in the modern business landscape. Today’s healthcare and manufacturing industries are some of the many industries that face unique challenges in terms of connecting employees, customers, and suppliers in a meaningful way to drive quantifiable outcomes across all dimensions within the business. Digital transformation optimization is therefore essential to overcome these challenges, and this requires the integration of Enterprise Intelligent Automation into their journey to achieve connected process optimization.
Intelligent Automation is the key strategy for businesses to achieve digital transformation. It is effectively turning scarcity into abundance by displacing the three most scarce resources in today’s enterprise: time, people, and data. By leveraging software/digital robots to a take remedial task, businesses can save time and allow their workforce to focus on more strategic initiatives. This approach ensures that the workforce across customers, employees, and suppliers is integrated into cohesive business processes.
Across industries, the successful implementation of Enterprise Intelligent Automation has several key components. From leveraging software/digital robots to complement their workforce and achieve exponential results, to utilizing data to solve complex changeless to see rapid acceleration, Intelligent Automation is ultimately driving business outcomes and competitive advantages.
Discover how businesses are building enterprise intelligent automation programs to enable modern customer employee and supplier experiences.
- Intelligent Automation is a key strategy for businesses to achieve digital transformation and drive quantifiable outcomes across all dimensions of their business
- By leveraging software/digital robots, business can save time, displace scarcity of resources, and allow the workplace to focus on more strategic initiatives
- Implementing Intelligent Automation can lead to a modern customer, employee, and supplier experience
Digital Innovation and Transformation Leader
02:40PM - Day 1
Presentation: Digital is Overrated, but Transformation Isn’t – Learnings from a 100 Failures and a Dozen Successes in the Enterprise
- Knowing where to play and how to win
- Building an incremental innovation framework that works (when it does)
- Repeating the wins and celebrating the failures
- Developing an innovation mindset is like learning to ride a bicycle
- Small digital innovations that scale fuel large transformations
Senior Account Executive and Enterprise Team Lead
03:10PM - Day 1
Keynote Presentation: Drive operational efficiencies with digital procurement
To follow soon …
Customer Experience, Product Management and Business Transformation Leader
12:20PM - Day 2
City of Burbank
01:00PM - Day 1
03:50PM - Day 1
Vice President Product, Portfolio Management & Delivery
03:50PM - Day 1
Panel: Future Proofing – What are the Priorities?
In an increasingly digital world, Digital Transformation has become synonymous with future-proofing businesses. What steps can your organization take to make sure it doesn’t get left behind?
- How to reshape, build, adapt and execute a digital strategy that not only aligns with your company goals, but prioritizes more sustainable practices that benefit consumers, employees and the environment.
- Cultivating a culture of consideration when deciding what to invest in – especially during uncertain economic times.
- Looking ahead beyond 2023, what’s next for DTX?
Director of Enterprise Sales
04:30PM - Day 1
Presentation: How no-code automation is powering a productivity revolution
From the earliest business machines, to putting connected devices in everyone’s hand, technology has transformed work. And now, we’re on the cusp of the next major leap forward in workplace productivity: no-code automation.In this session, you’ll get up to speed in just 10 minutes: discover the new tools that enable you to deliver dramatically more value without adding expensive headcount, and get the inside track on how other companies are putting them to work.
04:40PM - Day 1
Presentation: Connecting IT and OT using Digital Twins
This presentation will cover the challenges, solution approaches, and the overall equipment effectiveness applicability for connecting IT and OT devices using Digital Twins in manufacturing and pharmasutical industries. In addition, Srinivas will be showcasing Mushroom Solution’s realtime OEE Dashboard, an animated machine view with metrics simulated, and an open source based IOT Hub solution to establish the data pipelines.
End of Day One
View Day Two Content Here: