Day 1 - 5 June 2024
SVP & President Niterra Ventures
Niterra Co., Ltd.
09:45AM - Day 1
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Head of Site Digital Transformation Los Angeles
10:00AM - Day 1
Presentation: Data-driven transformation strategies for people, with people
- On how to prepare your workforce for your digital strategy, whilst also maintaining a human-centred approach.
- Engaging, motivating and upskilling workers at every opportunity, providing them with the skills and confidence to leverage data effectively.
Senior Representative, Umbraco
10:20AM - Day 1
Presentation: Improving your business decisions with hyperautomation
- A deep-drive into tackling your toughest processes, improving operational agility, and reducing your service costs by applying hyperautomation – a combination of technologies such as RPA, AI, and ML which you can integrate with your new or existing platforms.
- Learn more about the advantages of a digital workforce, and the new opportunities it can bring, such as filling in the previous gaps between tasks and functions.
Vice President, Product Management
10:55AM - Day 1
Presentation: How to rally teams for transformation
- Top tips on running an effective transformation team; discussing topics such as the importance of company culture, maintaining an innovative mindset, and learning how to inform effectively across various departments.
- Knowing the actionable steps to take when connecting teams, by bridging communication and educational gaps.
Head of Enterprise Architecture
11:55AM - Day 1
AVP Enterprise Systems
11:55AM - Day 1
11:55AM - Day 1
Sr Director & Head - Digital Innovation
11:55AM - Day 1
Panel: The evolution of emerging technologies to advance digital transformation
- Which emerging technologies are disrupting the digital transformation journey such as AI, ML, ChatGPT, IoT, 5G, Blockchain, cloud, AR/VR, and so on.
- How can we best integrate such technologies into all aspects of business operations e.g. Customer Experience (CX), road mapping, and data-driven strategies?
Senior Director of Product Management, Digital Sustainability Platforms
12:40PM - Day 1
Presentation: Making your digital transformation stick: Evolving your teams from a fixed to a continual improvement mindset
- All too often digital transformation attempts fail or need to be repeated in a few years.
- While organizations often diligently implement new technologies and processes, they often apply the same fixed mindset to these changes. The result – diminished ROI on transformation initiatives, resulting in another large transformation investment in a few years.
- I’ll share lessons learned on how to evolve your culture from a fixed mindset to one of continual improvement.
Vice President of Customer Strategy & Solutions
02:05PM - Day 1
Presentation: Simplifying the complexities in multi-cloud environments in cloud & network architecture
-As enterprises worldwide embrace multi-cloud environments, Gartner’s projections highlight both the growing adoption and the potential talent gap for effective management.
-Please attend this session to learn how to dissect the complexities where we will specifically address challenges in streamlining efficiency across interconnected clouds, mitigating rising operational costs, managing evolving network architectures, and ensuring flexible and reliable cloud performance.
-Efficiency Challenges: Analyzing hurdles in achieving seamless connectivity and efficiency across multiple cloud platforms.
-Operational and Cost Inefficiency: Strategies to curb rising operational costs and enhance overall cost-effectiveness.
-Complexity in Cloud and Network Architecture: Exploring solutions for managing the intricacies introduced by the evolution of cloud and network architectures.
-Flexibility and Reliability: Addressing concerns related to flexibility and ensuring reliable performance in a multi-cloud environment.
Senior Representative, IBM
02:35PM - Day 1
Presentation: Adopting mobile technologies and unified communications to boost your business processes
- Learn more about the tools you can implement to make real-time interactions around the clock with customers easier.
- Refine your existing security/privacy policies, user experience, customer insights and therefore productivity and ROI with better use of mobile technologies, such as user-centric apps, collaboration tools, and improved mobile data platforms.
Panel: IT leaders, what keeps you awake at night?
Global Head of Delivery
04:05PM - Day 1
Presentation: DevOps automation and value stream management
- A discussion around DevOps automation and Value Stream Management; how to achieve overall efficiency, collaboration, and success of software development and delivery processes in organizations.
- Attaining faster, more reliable releases while aligning development efforts with business goals.
Senior Representative, Skill & Chill
04:40PM - Day 1
Presentation: Multi-cloud utilisation to achieve greater revenue growth
- The various advantages of utilising multi-cloud environments to help track costs and usage, migrate workloads, and modernise infrastructures.
- Techniques on how to improve disaster recovery and productivity levels with seamless communication.
Executive, Director of Product Management, Global Digital Platforms & Strategy
11:40AM - Day 2
04:55PM - Day 1
Fireside Chat: What does a successful digital transformation roadmap look like?
- Vital considerations when deploying a step-by-step digital transformation roadmap; going back to basics when assessing data, teams, and objectives.
- Agile methodology frameworks which can be used to regularly analyse progress.
- Cross-functional collaboration approaches to ensure that everyone is in line with the same common goals.