Day 1 - 30 November
09:45AM - Day 1
Digital Transformation in Action: Chairperson’s Welcome
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: Ensuring a Secure and Streamlined Digital Transformation – Essential Insights for IT Leaders
- Discussing strategies for encouraging and enabling digital transformation within the traditional industries.
- Exploring the lessons that can be learned from businesses that were ‘born digital’.
- How to recognise and combat outdated ideas that harm your digital process and strategies.
- How can digital technologies increase business optimisation.
Digital Data Architect
David Lloyd Leisure
10:35AM - Day 1
Presentation: Digital Transformation is a Pop Star in the Making
This presentation will address:
- Working definitions of digital transformations.
- How digital movements bring about unpredictable impacts on organisations and products.
- How to overcome challenges engaging with the c-suite and where the responsibility lies.
- How do we cut through the noise as an architect and analyst?
- What does it mean to liberate technical teams.
- Can your digital transformation reach ‘stardom’?
Keynote Presentation: Now everyone’s an Einstein with Data + AI + CRM + Trust
AI is the most revolutionary technology of our lifetime, but this revolutionary moment in business is about so much more. We’ll explore why companies need an AI strategy now to save time, reduce costs, increase productivity and exceed customer expectations in this new AI-Powered world.
Panel: Fuelling Your Digital Engine: Core Digital Infrastructures, Technologies, and Beyond
This panel will explore:
- The fundamental components of a robust digital infrastructure.
- Strategies for optimising existing infrastructure for scalability, flexibility, and cost-efficiency.
- How to foster a culture of innovation within the workforce: encouraging adaptability, collaboration, and continuous learning.
- Emerging technologies in the current digital ecosystem, discussing the latest advancements in AI, ML, IoT, and blockchain.
- Showcasing successful digital transformation stories from various industries and looking ahead to future trends beyond 2023.
Lunch and Networking Break
Director of Software Engineering
01:30PM - Day 1
Presentation: Standardising API and Tech Strategy – Streamlining Engineering Processes
This presentation will:
- Highlight the importance of standardising API and technology strategies to enhance efficiency and reduce development bottlenecks.
- Showcase real-world case studies and success stories of organisations that have streamlined their engineering processes through this transformation.
- Provide actionable insights and best practices for implementing standardised API and tech strategies in your own organisation.
Chief Innovation Officer
02:05PM - Day 1
Presentation: Transform Microsoft Teams into your Productivity Powerhouse
Discover how to transform MS Teams to handle workflow notifications and approvals, a game-changing approach that is redefining how businesses operate in the digital age.
- Learn how immediate action within Microsoft Teams can streamline processes and save precious time, ensuring that vital decisions are made with efficiency.
- Dive into the world of instant notifications and transparent approval workflows. Find out how this heightened process transparency fosters collaboration and keeps all stakeholders informed.
- Explore dynamic, visually compelling communication tools like adaptive cards. Understand how these tools promote user engagement and play a pivotal role in advancing your organization’s digital transformation journey.
- Introduction to Looply, the innovative cloud platform that will revolutionize how your business handles notifications and approvals by bridging seamlessly with your enterprise systems.
VP of Software Engineering
JPMorgan Chase & Co.
02:20PM - Day 1
Presentation: How AI and ChatGPT Accelerate Front-end Development
-Front-end development is always about creating engaging visualised UI that users integrate with. But is front-end engineer’s career in danger due to the rise of AI and the powerful tool of ChatGPT?
In this talk, Teresa Wu will demo the process of making a front-end application using ChatGPT, you will experience how it assists developers in creating code in a more efficient way, and how we can code smarter using AI tools. Then it continues on to questions of are there any concerns or drawbacks? How should front-end engineers evolve to adapt to new tools and accelerate our day-to-day life?
IT Park Uzbekistan
02:55PM - Day 1
Presentation: Uzbekistan: The Emerging IT and Outsourcing Hub in Central Asia
Discover Uzbekistan’s thriving IT and outsourcing landscape, offering tax exemptions, unprecedented support, and access to a highly educated, multilingual workforce. With over 200,000 annual technical and engineering graduates, Uzbekistan presents an attractive manufacturing destination. The country’s strategic location in Central Asia, extensive and cost-effective rail network, and commitment to digital inclusion make it an ideal choice for foreign companies seeking to launch and expand their businesses. Explore the unparalleled opportunities and supportive ecosystem that Uzbekistan offers for IT and BPO services.
Former Director, Digital Health & Innovation, Global Tech
02:45PM - Day 2
Panel: Exploring How Digital Can Help Organisations in Their Sustainability Journey
- How has Digital Transformation become more aligned to sustainability, and how it can it help future-proof businesses.
- What digital tools can aid data-driven sustainability decisions and improvements, such as Automation and AI.
- Methods in cultivating a company-wide culture promoting more sustainable practices.
- Where to start? Advice for organisations that are in the initial stages of their sustainability journey.
Dr. Biba Visnjicki
Global Head of Technology and Digitalisation
04:35PM - Day 1
Presentation: Harmony in Transformation – Integrating People, Infrastructure, and Systems for Business Excellence
- Explore strategies to seamlessly integrate your workforce into the digital transformation journey, fostering a culture of adaptability and innovation. Learn how aligning people with technology initiatives can elevate employee engagement, productivity, and drive sustainable business growth.
- Discover how aligning your technology infrastructure with organisational goals can enhance efficiency, scalability, and security. Uncover insights on making informed investment decisions to ensure a resilient foundation for your digital aspirations.
- Gain practical insights into designing and implementing digital systems that align with your business objectives. Learn the art of setting clear, measurable targets and understand how interconnected systems can drive synergy, agility, and unparalleled value.
- Emphasis on the need for a balanced approach, where the strengths of each element are harnessed to propel the organisation towards its digital goals.
End of Day One
View Day Two Content Here: