Day 1 - 20 September 2022
Chairpersons welcome and opening remarks.
Presentation: Cracking the Code for Successful Digital Transformation
- Explore different Digital Transformation Strategies; what is best for you?
- Learn how to find the right balance between continuity and change for a successful digital transformation strategy.
- Understand how to manage the cultural changes that occur during a digital transformation.
Panel: Moving from Now to Next – Shaping Digital Infrastructure for the Future
In the past years, we have witnessed Tech Leaders immerse their enterprises in Digital Transformation strategies – so what now?
- Learn what’s new and worth attention in the Digital Transformation Ecosystem.
- How to Optimize the Digital Experience for Consumers.
- Evaluating the best practices for software selection to suit the requirements of your organization.
- How to embrace, re-shape, build and execute a new digital workplace strategy.
- The role of Data in Digital Transformation – challenges and best practices.
- The approach of Test & Learn to drive digital innovation.
- Building digital capabilities across functions and beyond ecommerce and digital marketing.
Presentation: Hybrid Cloud – Driving Digital Transformation
- What is Hybrid Cloud? Where can it be applied?
- Why Hybrid Cloud? An overview of the top benefits.
- Exploring best practices to optimize your Hybrid Cloud infrastructure.
Presentation: Retail Digital Transformation – From In-Store to Omnichannel
The Pandemic Re-Shaped the Retail Industry, creating unprecedented technological innovations.
This Session Will Discuss…
- How shopping habits and experiences have changed for consumers.
- Reviewing technological advances in AR/VR, AI, Machine Learning and the opportunities presented for the retail industry.
- Explore the newest tech to that enables Brands and Retailers to thrive in Digital Commerce.
Presentation: Supply Chain Management
- Increased consumer prices and a sluggish global economic recovery – are companies are now required to approach with innovation rather than status quo?
- Hard to find the right supply chain management for unique business needs – how to know what is best for your company.
Presentation: Data, Transformation and Collective Intelligence
- Data is the new trendy word that we see everywhere today. The word “data” often implies transformation. How do companies embrace change through data?
- Discover the secrets to evolve towards a data-driven approach during “Data, Transformation and Collective Intelligence”.
Lunch & Networking Break
Presentation: The Rise of Digital Twins – Accelerating Enterprises Virtually
- Assessing where Digital Twin can be effectively deployed in your organization.
- What are the processes to determine the right toolset that suits your organization and technical maturity?
Panel: Every Cloud has a Silver Lining – An Overview of the Top Benefits of the Cloud
- Why choose between public and private clouds when you can have both!
- Is the Cloud worth it? Reviewing the significant benefits that make Cloud strategies worthwhile.
- How to identify opportunities for a Hybrid Cloud Strategy.
- Reviewing Hybrid Cloud Trends, Developments and Outlooks.
SVP Sales - EMEA
03:10PM - Day 1
Presentation: The Fast Track for Scaling-up Digital Services
- Adopting traditional enterprise IT infrastructure to meet the spike in digital demand, processing unprecedented volumes of data in real-time, and delivering a frictionless mobile experience.
- Decoupling applications from respective APIs and Systems of Record, removing contingencies that complicate integration of new digital services and impedes innovation.
- The challenge of delivering an always-on, 24×7 digital service even when systems of record are down.
Panel: Digital Technology for the Reinvention of the Employee Experience
- Exploring which transformative technologies are best for your organization and how they can help your business thrive.
- How can you re-design your organization to be more agile and effective?
- Reviewing technologies such as Automation, Machine Learning, AI and Chatbots and how they can drive business efficiencies.
Presentation: Optimizing Your Workflow via Automation
- What do we mean by Workflow Automation?
- Understanding the growing need for modernizing your workflow.
- How do you adopt workflow automation successfully to create business value?
- Evaluating how different enterprise sectors require different automation strategies.
- Exploring the benefits and use cases of improving your workflow automation.
- What is the future of workflow automation?
04:45PM - Day 1
Panel: NFT’s, the Metaverse and the Opportunities of Blockchain Solutions in Digital Transformation
- How living assets can unlock a next-level engagement with customers now and in the future?
- Consumer behaviour information is critical, what is the value of NFTs beyond speculating on digital ownership?
- Community and Trust, how DAOs and the web3 movement can facilitate further brand loyalty?
Senior Business Analyst - Global Banking
05:25PM - Day 1
Presentation: The Low Code Data Revolution
This Session Will Explore…
- The Emergence of Low Code Data Management Tools in Financial Services.
- How it enables organisational agility.