Day 1 - 23 November (In-Person at the RAI, Amsterdam)
Registration, Coffee & Networking in the Exhibition Area
Chair’s Opening Remarks
Presentation: How to Stay Human in Travel by using Digital Solutions?
Corona changed our lives. So we will travel with new expectations, yet, do we? Could it be that Corona merely accelerated the need for convenience and sense of belonging?
In travel we face a huge challenge…To understand and live up to the expectations of the ‘new’ modern traveller. Join this session to learn how to create a more human centric digital strategy that lives up to the expectations of your customers.
Account Executive, SurveyMonkey
10:30AM - Day 1
10:30AM - Day 1
Ethics and Integrity Leader
10:30AM - Day 1
Panel Discussion: Digital leadership in a Modern Age – The Importance of a Human Centric Digital Strategy
- Crisis Response – Discussing digital transformation during the time of COVID-19. How has this reshaped your strategy and what new opportunities has this presented for your business?
- Is Digital Transformation being rushed due to the pressures of COVID-19?
- Discussing the importance of people and change management for ensuring success – Continuous dialogue as a marker for success.
- Fresh ways of working – Discussing the introduction of new workplace technologies to enable the digital workforce. What tools, technologies and solutions work best?
- Discussing the importance of company culture and why this is matters more now than ever before.
Morning Coffee & Networking in the Exhibition Area
EMEA Partner Ecosystem Data and Solution Architect
11:40AM - Day 1
Presentation: Accelerating Digital Transformation with Teradata Vantage
Focusing on how an analytics platform supports the modernization of an enterprise data estate, which subsequently accelerates the digital transformation.
Principal Scientist, Philips Thoughtleader Patient Digital Twin
12:00PM - Day 1
Presentation: Digital Twin Applications within Healthcare
Presentation: Digital Twin Development and Deployment – Breaking down the barriers
Digital Twin technology is breaking down old boundaries surrounding product innovation, complex lifecycles, and value creation. Essentially, helping us to understand the present in ways that have previously been out of reach, to enable us to better predict the future. With the ever-increasing speed and agility of modern computing power, combined with the cognitive abilities of AI, the possibilities could be endless. But how can your organisation take advantage of this? What exactly is a Digital Twin and how can it be applied to your organisation?
In this session we will discuss:
- Defining the use case – Are you ready for Digital Twin deployment? Augmented Reality vs. Simulations vs. Digital Twin discussed.
- How to determine where digital twinning can be effectively deployed in your organisation?
- What processes and technology do you need in place for Digital Twin deployment? Strategies for determining the right toolset for your project that fits with your organisations technical maturity.
- The benefits of combining IT and OT for your organisation.
Lunch & Networking in the Exhibition Area
LIVE Presentation: Accessibility Research – Testing Early in the Product Development Journey
Holly and Maya work in the US Team at Booking.com. Holly, UX Designer, and Maya, UX Researcher, will share their experiences in building accessible research and design practices. They will discuss the value of testing early in the product development journey and share some of their top tips.
ControlUp Technologies LTD
12:10PM - Day 1
Presentation: Optimizing Digital Experience of your Employees & Managing your End-User Computing Environment
Work from Home has created a new paramount challenge for IT Teams responsible for End User Computing. Now they manage thousands of offices, home offices. In this session we will discuss how to:
- Improve Visibility in new WFx environment
- Ensure End Users Productivity
- Control IT Spending in End User Computing
Head of Cybersecurity/Ethical hacker
03:00PM - Day 1
Presentation: Grilling Ransomware – The Steaks are Too High
Erik Biemans is an experienced ethical hacker and head of cybersecurity at Nomios. For over 10 years, he’s been securing organizations such as hospitals, banks and manufacturers against sophisticated cyberattacks.
Erik can’t stop talking about cybersecurity. . . and steaks!
- So, what do cybersecurity and steaks have in common?
- What are the current ransomware tactics hackers use to take over your systems?
- How can your organization prevent these attacks from happening?
Presentation: How to get the most Value out of Digital Transformation?
The impact of digital transformations is often not as big as originally planned. Common challenges leading to lower success rates are:
- Solutions are technology led, not value driven
- There is a lack of ownership and pull of the business for infrastructure, automation and IT projects
- The benefits associated with technology projects are difficult to track and sometimes are not even measured
- Projects defined/managed at the level of sites/BUs, without much coordination. Developing different solutions to the same problem
In this session we will discuss:
- How to use Value Driver Trees to link digital initiatives to value
- How to use “digital wiring” techniques to embed digital throughout the organisation for more adoption
- How to move from a push model to a pull model with local site/ business units
Industry Consultant Manufacturing, Business Transformation & IoT Service
03:40PM - Day 1
Presentation: Business Transformation – from Printing to IoT Solutions
Presentation: Grant Funding for Digital Transformation across Europe
Drawing on Grants Office’s two decades of experience supporting organizations in the public and private sectors seeking grant funding for their technology-rich projects, Gregory and Vanessa will discuss:
- The main trends in technology-friendly grant funding across Europe
- Tips on developing a competitive grant proposal;
- How to incorporate technology in a grant application.
Chair’s Closing Remarks
Attend an evening of networking and socialising!
Click below to explore the Day 2 in-person agenda for Digital Transformation Week.
Digital Transformation Enablers – Day 2, 24th November 2021